Search This Blog

Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday fun -- image editing online, new browsers & more

Flock aims to take searching and browsing on the 'net social. I dunno, sometimes I'm not interested in being social -- I just need to find something quickly. ;-)

IE8 is now in beta and sounds like it will be rolled out with new versions of Windows and sounds like they will continue to move down the standards compliancy road.

Firefox 3 is beta, too and has been hyped as nexgen searching (whatever that may mean).

Google suggest is kind of cool but kind of annoying (sometimes I just want to find things and I don't want to be bothered.) Of course, at some point, it will just give up with trying to help you, too. ;-)

Seven online image editing tools in case google's picassa is just not enough.

No comments: