Search This Blog

Monday, July 17, 2023

A day's work

So, I thought I would just keep a running tab for today:
  • Picked up cupcakes and a graduation card for our student worker who is graduating
  • Logged into to gmail/email/twitter (later fb) which will stay on all day regardless if I am really there or not ;-)
  • Sent out several emails soliciting nominations for a peer staff recognition program (I'm on the committee)
  • Working my way through email, discarding, responding and filing as I go
  • Sent out a revised workflow document w/ workflow diagrams to a project group (public interface to a new database)
  • Sent out icons for use (public interface proj)
  • Finished writing up project group notes and sent those out (public interface proj)
  • 11AM meeting to discuss and review social media training program and discuss evaluation of program; also discussed extending programming to campus-at-large
  • Answered several cataloging related questions.
  • Put my todo list together for the rest of the afternoon.
  • Resolved a couple of problems with special collections materials
  • 12:46 smoothie shake break
  • 3PM -- Head to Enviro Design Lib to finish out the day cataloging regional historic & architectural design guidelines

No comments: