Search This Blog

Monday, July 17, 2023

TinyMCE (WYISWYG editor) for Drupal 7 Nuts and Bolts



I finally started working on my site teardown and rebuild from top to bottom. Previously my site was Drupal 6.4(think latest version) but instead of just migrating, I wanted to actually weed and restructure my site a little.  At the time I created my portfolio (2005), my artwork (1997 website start date) was really separate from my namesake domain, plus, I now have content scattered across a ton of social media sites. So, what to do? A complete teardown! My Drupal 6.x site used my mod of the Alexis theme, tinymce, CCK, buy me a beer (paypal donation), Book, and a few other modules. Thankfully, much of CCK is now folded into Drupal7 and Book is, too.... which leaves TinyMCE. Why do I use TinyMCE

No comments: