Search This Blog

Friday, September 17, 2004

Metamoonlighting

Wow! I finally finished my part of the Digital Library of Georgia project in metamoonlighting. We (the metamoonlighters) were each assigning LC subject headings for a collection of photos. I had a group of photos from a Black History collection; my second batch was from Hall Co.
My favorite subject headings that I got to use were Balls (Parties); Beauty contestants (ba ha ha ha!); and Tornadoes--Georgia (wow!)

Now, on to finish the rest of my professional dev projects. I have a few things to finish up for the New Ga Encyclopedia (including one more article to write), a resume to review for NMRT and some other assorted projects, including beginning work on a multimedia version of my work portfolio and reworking the mentors db.

Of course, that's in addition to the million of work-work projects that I have going on. :)

No comments: