Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Project update

Whew! Well the Peabody reviewing is done. :) Yeah, it was alot of fun, but a lot of work...

image
...and in other news...
+ I know I still have photo print outstanding which I will try to get to this weekend. REALLY.
+ The SPOA Art Auction at the GLOBE is Feb. 27 @ 2.
+ My solo photography exhibit is on for May. more later.
+ I created some icons for subter.com (they are the coffee cup ones....)
+ I am finally starting my metadata moonlighting project.
+ a class project... RED? Color theory? Who knows... Well, here are a few new photos in the red theme...
+Watch for a few web updates in the near future.
+ Yes, my stuff is for sale. :) I am going to figure out a better way to promote that part. It will only be linked through the gallery and elsewhere on my website (not here because of licensing issues with my journal software...)

No comments: