Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Blog housekeeping -- the feed, facebook, and wordpress

All~
I've burned the feed for contentdivergent at feedburner so that I can also blog (without doing any work!) on my facebook page. For those of you who subscribe via bloglines, google reader, thunderbird, etc. if you don't see any updates in the next few days, please let me know. I don't think this will cause any problems to your ability to receive new postings, but I'm not sure about that.

As for those of you who may read my mirror (and test!) blog at wordpress.com, I'm still trying to find a way to post to both blogs at the same time. I've read that twitter will do this. So, eh, never tried to actually blog using twitter, but I may give it a try. Anyone using twitter to post to multiple blogs at the same time?

No comments: