Search This Blog

Thursday, November 1, 2007

On writing and blogging (NaBloPoMo)

A little more manageable than nanowrimo (National Write a Novel in a Month), NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) is still a daunting task. However, my art journal was feeling woefully uninspired, so I decided to see if I could use NaBloPoMo to get it back on track.

For those looking for a blog challenge:

"What the heck is going on here?" you ask. Well, it's pretty simple. You get yourself a blog, if you don't have one already -- and don't mind me if I'm stupefied at the idea that there's someone left in the English speaking world without their own blog. Then you look at the calendar, and when the whole world goes, "Oh, I can't believe they're already playing Christmas music in the warden's office!" you'll know it's November and that is the month in which you post something to your blog every day, in accordance with the National Blog Posting Month challenge!


More here:
http://nablopomo.ning.com/

..and for those of you dreaming of a writing a novel (I hope to write illustrated children's books at some point, but not a 50,000 page one!), check out nanowrimo.

No comments: