Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

All quiet on this front

I feel an apology is in order. I've slipped off of the blogsphere for a while, mostly because I've just had so much project work going on. I've been busy tidying up my metadata for a project and I'm getting ready to teach a little workshop on advanced powerpoint (online materials forthcoming). I've had a couple of high priority-time sensitive projects drop in my lap, which every time my group thinks we are done, suddenly, one more. Anyone who does project management knows how that can go.

In my personal time, l am also freelancing metadata again and of course, there is the magazine. 

I'm hoping for a vacation in April (the first 'real' vacation in 4 years) which means that I have to get April's issue ready to release before I leave...

I also need to finish up some freelance web work which has been lingering a little too long for my comfort.

Anyhow, as some of the projects wind down and before the next ones ramp up, I plan to catch up on some of my personal projects.

No comments: