- 25 startups using twitter: the list (for product updates, feedback loops, creating evangelists, listening to marketplace, announcing news, having conversations & extending their brands, in other words, microblogging).
- Twitter and Pownce set following limits (honestly, I don't have time to follow 100 people and certainly not Pownce's limit of 2000, but if you do, well, now you're going to have pick and choose your faves)
- Social Libraries and Twitter alerts (good directions for setting up twitter notifications and examples of how to use twitter to keep up with library related news)
- Get the most out of twitter (headline news and the weather via twitter!)
- Why Twitter hasn't failed and the power of the audience (interesting post about why twitter succeeds, twitter vs. facebook feeds, and why it is successful in spite of its failures)
Monday, August 11, 2008
Twitter news roundup
I can't cover ALL of the stuff that I read that is interesting, so I thought I'd do a quick roundup from my google reader box (today's topic: twitter!). I hope I'm not just rehashing what everyone has read a million times already, though.