I'm writing to remind you that the submission deadline for the USENIX Conference on Web Application Development (WebApps '10) is approaching.
Please submit your paper titles and abstracts by January 4, 2010, and your complete papers by January 11, 2010.
The Call for Papers, with submission guidelines, can be found at http://www.usenix.org/webapps10/cfpb/
WebApps '10 is a new technical conference designed to bring together experts in all aspects of developing and deploying Web applications.
Suggested topics related to Web application development include but are not limited to:
* Computing substrates and deployment technologies ("cloud computing")
* Frameworks for developing Web applications
* Client-side toolkits, libraries, and plug-ins
* Storage systems
* Security issues for Web applications
* Management techniques for large-scale Web applications
* Languages for Web applications
* Scalability issues and techniques
* Techniques for creating highly interactive Web applications
* Software as a service
* Applications that illustrate interesting new features or
* Performance measurements of Web applications
* Real-time data delivery over the Web
* Web services
WebApps '10 will take place June 23–25, 2010, in Boston, MA.
I look forward to receiving your submissions!
John Ousterhout, Stanford University
WebApps '10 Program Chair