Thought you'd never ask...
Here is the agenda for Weds. afternoon meeting of the Emerging Technologies Group... we are still playing with our acronym ET or EMT... I kind of like EMT.
Robin = me (I chair, btw...)
- Tie up RSS/multimedia pages (Robin/Amy) -- any lingering questions or issues? (webpages created to highlight our multimedia and also all of the feeds we are generating...)
- Libraries home page redesign group update (Deborah) -- anything ET can help with?
- ETD (electronic theses & dissertation portal) public interface update/progress report (table 'til next month; group needs to get back together)
- Social media training/Library 2.0 Learning Training program overview -- (Deborah, Robin and/or Amy) quick project overview
- Youtube Edu report (Robin)
- Mobile update (Deborah)
- WEG (Web Editors Group) update (Deborah) -- changes in WEG format -- how can we help?
- Podcasts update (Christian)
- Tagging in VuFind -- (all) -- do we want to pursue this? If so, how to go about it and does anyone want to volunteer to lead the charge, so to speak?
- Social media/website management policy -- (Deborah/Robin) -- any updates on ET's questions re: website management and social media?