Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

Good use of social media (Charter)

Okay, I am neither endorsing or denouncing Charter Cable (I'll leave that to you!), but I do use it (have to have the high speed, you know). A few days ago I posted (tweeted) about how bad my network/reception was in my area. I had considered calling, but I just hadn't gotten around to it -- end of the day & too tired. I wasn't expecting anything -- it was just a vent.

Within a day(!) , I received this tweet back from
Umatter2Chtr2
:@georgiawebgurl (yep, that's me @twitter and also google buzz) What's been going on with your net connection? If you DM your Name/Phone# we can take a look at it for you.

He even followed up the next day (although my connection was fine by then). Now, I don't know about you, but I think that is kind of a cool use of technology and it seems much better than the 1-800 service!

You can follow @ http://twitter.com/Umatter2Chtr2

No comments: