Search This Blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

New Georgia Encyclopedia Survey (your opinion matters)

Disclaimer: I actually wrote a few articles for NGE in the Arts/Entertainment category. You can read them here, if you would like. (It would be nice if my name were hotlinkable, ha! I should've added that into my survey response, I suppose).

----------------
Many of you in all kinds of libraries are New Georgia Encyclopedia users, and the NGE wants your input on what the Next Generation NGE may look like. The NGE is hosted by GALILEO and is in partnership with the Georgia Humanities Council and UGA Press. Your feedback and that of other staff and patrons will help guide the design and content for the next version and provide the basis for fundraising and grant application activities. You can find the link to the survey on the NGE home page at http://www.georgiaencyclopedia.org


No comments: