Search This Blog

Monday, October 18, 2010

Trying to post to ee and blogger at the same time

So, I have decided I'd rather just blog in one spot. Really, I just got tired of managing multiple identities on the 'net -- too much work. I really like blogger and while I like ee (ok), it is so much easier to push blogger to well... just about anything. except....
I've hit a stumbling block with labels. I can get the RSS for the label (category) but it doesn't seem to work in netblogs at facebook. I've tried to push it into Facebook a couple of different ways, and it's just not working.
I've tried running in through Feedburner and it's just hitting a wall with netblogs.

The other thing I wanted to do was push my art posts (just art posts) into my art website which is ee (expression engine). I am using ScribeFire (a firefox addon) and the Metablog API to publish to ee.
I'm not really online all of the time -- it is often an illusion. ;-)

No comments: