Managing API Security in SaaS and Cloud
February 23, 2011
9:00AM PST | 12:00PM EST | 5:00PM GMT
Presented by Layer 7 Technologies and the Cloud Security Alliance
Opening SaaS applications and cloud services to outside developers is becoming critical to achieve cloud-enterprise integrations, information sharing across affiliate Web sites and enabling mobile / tablet access to data. Controlling how API's get securely exposed to different consumers requires a simple, scalable way to manage API security, address versioning and meter consumption without burdening either application developers or application consumers.
In this Webinar presented by Layer 7 CTO Scott Morrison & eBay Chief Security Strategist Liam Lynch you will learn:
* about the security challenges posed by SOAP, REST and Odata APIs
* approaches to addressing data and access security
* ways to leveraging existing security investments
* methods for getting outside developers enrolled onto your APIs
* examples from the real world of how cloud providers use and secure APIs
CTO, Layer 7 Technologies, Inc.
Chief Security Strategist, eBay