Facebook for Pages (not just for libraries by the way). This 2 day class covers everything from privacy, setting up an institutional/business account to customizing a page...
- Separate your personal Facebook account from an institutional account
- Create a customized presence in Facebook
- Add special features using plugins and apps
- Roll your blog, bookmarks, or twitter into a Facebook page
- Create a badge and 'Like' Button for your library page or blog
- Evaluate your Facebook page using metrics and statistics
Marketing your library services using social networking - we're going to talk twitter, facebook, youtube, flickr, and even pinterest!
- Describe how joining networks can help you market your library services
- List the pros and cons of various social networking tools
- Compare and evaluate the differetn ways that social software is used in a number of libraries