Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Ohhhh.

Ok, I just finished a big part of my chunk of the webquest assignment (I think). I still need to review the web resources and help out with the evaluation stuff, but the part that is the most important to me is done. I say the most important to me, because it is really the only area of the webquest I feel any competence in. I do not know any high school students. I do not teach and the only classes I have taught have been college freshmen or con't ed kinds of things. I have no clue what appeals to a senior in highschool. In the real world, I would hope to have a little more time to actually ID students to work with and evaluate the content. For the purposes of this assignment, the evaluation of the content is going to be minimal.

/

No comments: