- see the entire organization (no internal fighting) of a community -- not just workers ( e.g., cogs in the machine) and as "peers not children"
- delegate and do not micromanage ("They push decision making downward, allowing teams form their own rules and intervening only in emergencies.")
- are inspiring, forward thinking, and see technology as a tool for employee empowerment and ensure that appropriate technology is available
- know that change is necessary and is not evil
- make work more enjoyable in some way
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Ordinary vs. extraordinary bosses
Some really interesting thoughts in this article and I suggest you read the entire article but to summarize, extraordinary bosses: