Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So I have an exhibit

I've been working alot on these water themed paintings and wall hangings. They are mixed media, acrylic (very sheer, layered over paper, and net)...
< This one is titled, postcards from the deep. Like many of my paintings, this is not exactly what I had in mind when I started this one. It was meant to be the cornerstone of the atlantis series - 3 of which were sold as part of the athica mystery triennial. Anyhow, I hope to see you there, and of course, I am working on some accompanying web stuff for those of you will not be able to make it in person.

Reception will be May 3 and the exhibit will be up through May 28. June 10 will be the launch of Paper Dolls, a large group exhibit (with yours truly) at the Defour Centre in Atlanta.
Several of the wall hangings will be in that.

No comments: